Best Leather Conditioner
- Contents: 236 ml
- Relaxes old and dried-out leather
- Restores sun-faded leather
- Contains no harmful solvents or silicones
- Conditions with Lanolin, Neatsfoot oil, & Aloe Vera
- Protects with Carnauba Wax & Beeswax
- Test on inconspicuous spot
- Not to be used on Suede or Nubuck
Use Howard leather conditioner for added protection for your leather. It is the best leather conditioner we have found and it will shield your precious goods from the elements. It comes in a creamy form and will guard delicate leathers against rain, snow, liquid, or, if you are like me, the tea or coffee spilled while working late.. Leather conditioner won’t safeguard your items from all signs of wear-and-tear, abrasions, creases, and scuff marks are somewhat unavoidable. But it’s an extra step you can take to ensure your leather goods age gracefully.
While the Howard conditioner is useful for pieces you plan to take outside like jackets, shoes, and bags, you can also apply it safely to furnishings or automotive interiors you want to keep in tip-top shape. As a general guide we recommend you condition your leather goods at least twice a year to maintain leather health and longevity. Finally don’t forget to test on an inconspicuous spot.